Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Numerology, step two

Day 1644 - tomorrow I am going to have my first numerology client. I learned a lot but don't have much practice yet so I'm a little unsure of myself of course. So for the past three hours I was going over my notes from class and analyzed everything I could before hand. I will go over all that tomorrow morning and hope to do well. I know I have a lot to offer and only by doing I will get better so I am very excited to jump and start swimming. I hope this will be the first of many such consultations. I chose a new path and this is the first independent step I am taking. I am so happy and thankful for that. I don't care that I prepare way too much; I need this to feel comfortable and to feel I can give her real value. It's very late so I better go to sleep now; a big day ahead of me.

No comments: