Sunday, July 19, 2015

Medications

Day 1642 - a few weeks ago I had a long discussion with my mom about medication and the over-use of it. I told her my opinion that doctors now a days are too eager to prescribe them and it is not fully known the effects they have when one is taking multiple kinds of medication. Today she told me that she really took that to heart and decided to cut dramatically her meds and take only what she think is critical like treating her diabetics. And what she was happy to find out that few symptoms she was suffering from for years are suddenly gone. I am so very happy for both things for the reduction in the amount of chemicals she pours into her body and of course for its positive outcome. At the age of eighty I think our bodies are not strong enough that we can tolerate this legal poisoning. We should trea our body as the holy temple that it is and think hundred times before taking unneccecary meds, vaccines and anything else unhealthy.

No comments: