Thursday, July 23, 2015

Running errands

Day 1646 - after work I went grocery shopping. Problem is that it's Thursday night and everyone is getting ready for Shabbat, so long lines and a very slow process all together. I came home after 10 pm. A long day indeed. It doesn't leave much time to do anything and tomorrow I have to get early so really no time at all. But I am not complaining, buying food is just part of life and I am thankful for that on so many levels. I am thankful I can afford to buy what I need; that I live not far from the store; that I have a car and I don't have to walk with all of that home; that I have a fridge were I can keep what I bought; that I am healthy and can do my own shopping; that I came home to a very clean home (it's Thursday and my cleaning lady was here today)... So many reasons to be thankful.

No comments: