Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Day 1651 - it's been a month since my father died and according to the Jewish tradition we gathered in the cemetery today for one more goodbye. On this occasion we also see the tumbstone for the first time. It's hard to believe a month already passed and life just continues without him. He was a very quite man, especially in the past few years and now he is just gone. There are so many things I never said to him and sadly, never will. I don't want just to let him fade into a memory, but this is life and since he is no longer here I can keep him only as such. It was nice to see almost everyone again and I hope we can keep it going. For us the living and as a legacy to my dad who came to this country as a holocaust survivor with no family at all and now he has all this big and living family. I call this - happiness

No comments: