Sunday, September 14, 2014

About being thankful

Day 1333 - being thankful every moment is a challenge, especially when the going gets rough. This was an email I got today from a woman I read her writings for the past several jobs. We are so busy wishing for the extrodinary that we neglect to see the trifles that make life the wonder that it is. I started this blog exactly for this reason. But even then a little reminder is important. So I purged my life today of few more items that were holding painful memories that better fade and be forgotten. And i got few new pictures of my granddaughter, who is not so little any more. I am thankful for my life just as they are with all the ups and downs, with all the uncertainty and the open end. I am thankful for the sun and the blue sky; for the sea that I can enjoy almost every day. For smiles and moments of tenderness. I am thankful to be so alive.

No comments: