Thursday, September 11, 2014

The countdown just begun

Day 1330 - so I finally booked my trip and now the count down is on. I can't wait to be there and see my children and my granddaughter. It's still more than a month away, and I have to admit I never booked a trip so early, but I am so very happy I did it. I also keep my resolution to throw away unneeded things every single day and that makes me very happy as well. It's not that you can see the difference in my apartment yet, still too cluttered and over packed with things I don't really need, but going through my things looking with a very different way at all I have us very important and very refreshing indeed. I hold myself not to throw too much on a single day, working that I won't have enough fir a full year but this is nonsense, I have enough for a few years with no real problem. I have to admit that even if it doesn't show I still get a lot of joy from things I manage to part with and I believe it will become easier as time goes by. I am thankful for a very good ticket I found and bout today. I am thankful for a house clearing idea that is still going on; or better yet, for a life clearing idea.

No comments: