Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Karma in action

Day 1321 - a numerology lesson that floored me. It shed light on my life in a way I didn't expect. Suddenly it shows you how many things are out if our control, how much we are preprogrammed and each one of us is coming here with a manual that we have to follow. Sadly too many of us are not connected enough to our soul, thus to these higher plans. And so we wonder around, doing the best we can, listening too much to people around us that have different numbers and because of that different set of rules to follow. How sad. I see a real mission here to do something good for people I'll meet after I'll have more knowledge and experience. By getting the right advice in the right time they can change the course if their life for the better. I did not learn this on time to do that for me but I can do it now for others. I am thankful for an earth shuttering lesson. I am thankful for a sacred job I chose without even realizing its significance at the time.

No comments: