Saturday, September 27, 2014

New year visit

Day 1347 - a wonderful visit to my parent's house. A lovely day with them, and with my daughter, my brother, my sister and all her family and a surprise visit of my adopted brother and his wife. In short a very emotionally packed day that is very befitting the New Year that we celebrated even if a little late. everyone is doing well and it makes me happy to see all the good energy around me, to see how full and fulfilling my life are. If only my older kids could be here as well... But it was my choice to leave and I can't even think that aloud, because it's not fair. But over all I am so very happy with my choice to move back here and I am going to see them both as well as my daughter's family in a little over two weeks, so I am very happy for that already. So a good year that passed,hopes for a good one in front of us and a wonderful day to day; what else can I ask for, so the ups and downs we all experience are what make every day so very special. I am thankful for the past year. I am thankful I got to celebrate the coming of the new year with my loved ones. I am thankful for every day of my life.

No comments: