Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Planning my travel

Day 1329 - I'm trying to order tickets for my next month's travel to visit my kids but technical problems didn't clear the way yet. I see a certain price but when I try to order that ticket I can't get it. Seems to me like a classical bait and switch. Not so legal, of course, but after three days with the same scenario I'm starting to suspect its not so innocent. Still, the prices are much lower this year and I have more than a month so I'm sure ill find a good ticket, I'm just a little frustrated right now about the process. As I said at the end of the day, I'm going to see my children and granddaughter so all is good and I can't wait for this trip. It's been almost a year since I was there, too long by all standards. So I am thankful I can go and see my children every so often; I don't take it for granted and I'm so very thankful I can do that, both physically and financially. I am thankful we live in an era where transportation across the globe is something quick and obvious.

No comments: