Monday, September 1, 2014

A nostalgic evening

Day 1320 - I was reading today through some old blog entries, from our first dates, almost two years ago. It's so nice to see how it all started, nice and innocent and full of hope. I was amazed to see how much pain I still harbored then. It makes me realize how much I've changed. I am in a very different place in my life, I am looking forward with open heart and open mind; and I learned not to be afraid of anything (or at least strive for that). We work together on a mystic shop we opened; I study numerology... Who could have guessed back then, in the early days... I am thankful for every day I lived here in my homeland. I am thankful for every little step I took on my personal journey. I am thankful I have to read a blog to remember how sad and hurt I once was; that I was able to take such a big leap.

No comments: