Monday, September 8, 2014

Throwing away more stuff

Day 1327 - I am getting excited about this throwing away things I don't need anymore. This evening I started looking for my daily thing but decided to take out of my library six books and continued with few more things from few more closets. In this pace I will have a house down to bare bones in a very short time. The funny thing is that after he initial hesitation I am excited about the new challenge and can't wait for the next day. I don't want to over do it so after about 15 items I called it a day. I think the fact that it spreads over a long period is very important and part if the lesson. I even cleaned my email contact list today. It's contagious and thrilling. And I am so very happy that I feel this way instead of hesitation or have second thoughts about getting rid of so many things; that my attachment is under control. And I am most of all thankful for the progress I make in clearing my life and my mind of unnecessary things.

No comments: