Sunday, September 7, 2014

Uncluttered

Day 1326 - in almost every book about spiritual growth you can find the idea that cluttering our lives with stuff clutters our mind as well. That attachment of any kind is not good for us. In theory I know all that, but in reality I find it very difficult to let go, as you can see by the many entries I devoted to the subject. This morning I decided to start acting on that. I decided to throw or give away at least one item a day; baby steps into uncluttering my life. And I started with a bang and threw away a box full of things I really don't need and from now on at least one item away for a whole year. I think my life and my house will look much better by the end of that year!! I am thankful I finally mastered the courage to start acting in this notion I know is so very important for me.

No comments: