Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Choices

Day 1258 - we learned today in my numerology class about choices we make and what happens if we make the wrong choices. Every week I am amazed at how accurate it is and how much can you tell from someone's birth date. We see what is the environment he should live in, the profession he should take, the spouse, names for his kids... It's fascinating and it leaves us stunned sometimes. So when we make the wrong choices or take the wrong path, we are going to miss on some things we were destined to have or do. And more than that, our soul will force us to get back on track, and it can be unpleasant sometimes. We look at the numbers and a person's life is unfolding in front of us. I feel so lucky to be in this class and be exposed to all this knowledge.
 
I am thankful for this opportunity to study something so powerfully and important. I am thankful for all the knowledge I get. I am thankful for the new perspective I get in the way I look at people I know and those I analyze; non judgmental and objective.

No comments: