Monday, July 28, 2014

Day 21 of the war

Day 1285 - and day 21 of the war. It was supposedly a cease fire day today except for the fact that dozens and rockets and shells were fired in which 5 people died and dozens injured a sirens were going off over most of the country. and let's not forget a terrorists infiltration into our country via one of the infamous tunnels. A cease fire indeed. And so the days are following one another and no end in sight to the aggression against our people and the problem is that as the war gets longer and the the fatalities numbers of the poor people of Gaza are climbing, the world is getting less patient and try to force us to stop the fight. Regardless of the satanic plans of the Hamas who are holding the Gaza people as human shield, very successfully I should say, just to stop the bloodshed. I agree with the pain over every life lost but I also know that this heartless enemy will use every tunnel we still didn't discover to try to attack our country and they don't stop shooting missiles at us. I would love to see Mr. Obama if missiles will hit New York or Washington D.C. what would he say then? will he go out to war like his predecessor or ask for a cease fire like he is demanding of us? same for any other country in the world. I would love to see what would they say if the same thing that happens here will happen on their soil!!!
I am thankful for every day we can still hold against the international pressure and keep going. It is time to put an end to this saga. And believe me I used to be a very left wing person in my political opinions, but I see the reality of life here and I know it is very different than what the big TV channels are feeding the world with.

No comments: