Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Creativity

Day 1273 - I went yesterday to a beading supply shop, looking for somethings we need for our store. It was a beautiful store, well stocked and I spend there a long time. This morning as soon as I came to our little store I started working with the supplies I bought and started making jewelry, one after another. I didn't think much of it even though I worked for hours, until the late afternoon when I realized I made 10 bracelets and 2 necklaces. It wouldn't be such a big thing but for the fact that I don't think I ever produced so much in one day. I never had the creativity to do that, nor the patience. So it made me very happy to see that after two weeks in the store full time I am starting to get in touch with my creative side. I started last week by making many crystal mobiles and now with the jewelry. I find this very exciting. When I left home I had this vague plan to make my living from this hobby of mine and now, it is not "making a living" but after almost four years I didn't touch my tools, I use them almost every day and I find new and creative ways to do that.
 
I am thankful for this renewal of my creative energy. I am thankful for this "artist date" that gave my inner artist a way to express herself. I am thankful for all the extra benefits I gain from opening my store and actually being there full time.

No comments: