Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Red alert

Day 1265 - high alert situation all over the country. The news are constantly talk about a military operation. But I refuse to play along. I won't open the radio or look on the Internet for updates. I will not contribute to this barrage of bad news. In my class tonight some of the people could hardly listen because they were so engaged on whatsapp updates. I don't like this atmosphere of fear and I will not take part in making it stick. I think the more we ignore it the faster it will dissolve. And if a rocket will fall on my head I'll die or get injured whether I was afraid before or not. Do at least until then I'll be able to live my life peacefully. A good class, a good day and I hope it will stay this way.
 
I am thankful for choices we have about our reaction to situations in life. I am thankful I learned enough in my life to realize that and to chose to stay calm and peaceful. I am thankful for my day.

No comments: