Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday night on the beach

Day 1261 - Friday is a short day so after wok we drove to the beach. We stayed there for almost 5 hours, waching the people go by, waching the day coming to its end and the evening coming in its wake and covering everything in a thick dark blanket. Sitting on the beach enjoying the cool evening breeze, enjoying each other's company. Friday night, no hurry since tomorrow is Shabbath thus our day off. The best things in life come free and we don't have to travel far to look for it or pay anything for it. All we have to do is be in the moment and take it all in.

For the million time I kneel on my knees and thank The Lord for all the blessings in my life. I am thankful for living in this city by the sea. I am thankful for a wonderful evening that washed away everything and left me so relaxed and content.

No comments: