Sunday, July 6, 2014

What to do about wrong decisions

Day 1263 - It is easy to say thanks when all is going well and according to plans. It is not as easy when our train is derailed or even when we just have little bumps on the road. Working my first steps in numerology I already encountered some of those wrong decisions, as part of our training. What do you do when you realize that for years you took the wrong fork in the road and you are going to miss your calling according to "your numbers"? do you fight to make it right, even when told that the planet might take unpleasant steps in order to bring you back to where you were suppose to be at this stage of the game, or do you listen and try to "make it right". An interesting dilemma indeed. We are taught from an early age to never give up even when the going gets hard and that "if we will insist and won't give up we can make it happen". But numerology says that every one came here to do something and if you are choosing the wrong things or using the wrong "tools" to get there it just won't happen. I am too new at all this and don't yet have enough experience to form an opinion of my own in this specific subject, but it is a very interesting issue and I hope that in a month or two I will have a clearer idea of how to incorporate this ancient knowledge into my set of values and my believes; and I am aware of the fact that I might have to change some of what I thought before. In the mean time I practice it as much as I can with the very few tools I learned so far and it's so very interesting. I also learn to take a step back and look at the person in front of me and think about his needs and his conflicts without looking at it from my point of view, because I use different filters thus see things differently. In short even at this stage I think I gained some very important tools for life, no matter how well I will be able to work as a numerologist. Talking to my kids, to friends I can feel the difference and I hope I will be able to bring some value to them as well.

I am thankful for this wonderful decision to take this course. I am thankful for rewards beyond my wildest dreams. I am thankful for a wonderful talk I had tonight with my son. I am thankful for my day.

No comments: