Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A day off

Day 1364 - yesterday I had an epiphany; even though we have a store we did not sign up for slavery. Or in daily language, we can and should take a vacation even if we are self-employed and every day that the store is closed we "loose" money. A day off in the middle if the week when things are open and we were tourists for a day. We have to remember that we cannot always delay things for later and never live the moment. It sure was something very special. Quality time, just the two of us, all over the Galilee, visiting little known places, some cultural adventures as well, and above all the joy of an unexpected vacation was just what we needed. We are sure to repeat this again. And for me, even after four years since I returned here I find so many places I knew nothing about. I am thankful for a great idea to take time for ourselves. I am thankful for a wonderful day with my beloved partner.

No comments: