Sunday, October 19, 2014

The benefits of a short visit

Day 1367 and 1368 - I guess I am still jet legged since I forgot to post my sorry excuse for a blog on Thursday and totally forgot to write on Friday. Opsss... But I hope I am now back on my tracks. So Friday I got to see my daughter and my little granddaughter and it was so wonderful. I spent a long time with them and it was so great. I comes as no surprise that a little girl develops so much in a year. She was a toddler and now she is a little girl. Coming here after such a long time means I get to spend a lot of quality time with my loved ones, my kids, my granddaughter and my friends so in a way I think we get to spend more of a quality time than had I lived here and met them more often. It is the distance and the scarcity that brings the intensity, thus the quality into every day stuff.

No comments: