Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Graduation

Day 1357 - today was the last day of my numerology class. It is a very strange feeling. Something that was part of my routine for the past five month is ending. And I loved this class. The good news is that in three weeks I will start the advanced class so it's not really over, but still a milestone on my road to a new career as a numerologist. I am looking forward to the day I'll feel comfortable enough to call myself that. It was a very spontaneous decision and a wonderful one. A world I knew nothing about, open in front of me. Every week I am coming back after class all excited about the new things I learned. I look at my life and the choices I made very differently. And I am looking forward to do that for other people and help them at important junctions to make better choices, to have easier and more fulfilled life. It is an amazing feeling. And I know I am so lucky to have this tool in my life. I am thankful for the knowledge I gained in the past five months in this exciting field of numerology. I am thankful I can now call myself at least when no one head, a beginner numerologist. I am thankful to my partner for opening my eyes to this exciting field thus to a new career. I am thankful to the friends I gained in the past few months and especially to a great teacher that helped us take our very first steps in this field.

No comments: