Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Just before takeoff

Days 1377, 1378, and 1379 - I have not been very good about blogging this trip. But it's been a wonderful one. I saw my son almost every day, I got to spend time with my friend and I got to visit several mystic stores. I learned some new things and got few ideas and now I am ready to get back home. It is not the kind of trip where I travel around so after a while I just want to get back home and to my life. I might have to shorten my visits in the future; two weeks is too long of a trip, especially if my son will leave the area. My daughter's schedule is not such that justifies a two weeks visit. I'll have to see how it unfolds. I'm on the plane, and about to leave. Farewell America and hello Israel. I'm so happy to be heading back home.

No comments: