Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Alone time

Day 1370 - both of my kids are away for the next few days. It's a little sad since I am here for such a short time but I can't expect them to take time off from their life just because I'm here, so we all do our best and this is why I come for two weeks - to have more of a chance to see them. I also learned last week that my daughter is planning a visit next month and my son plans to arrive in two months so all is good. I spend the day with my friend who hosts me at her home, so I'm very happy about that. I did some research as to where I want to travel in the next few days, there's plenty to learn for the store so I am looking forward to that. It's late and I am very tired by now. I have to wake up early tomorrow so this will be it for tonight. I am thankful for the time I got to spend with my kids. I am thankful for special time with my girl friend. I am thankful for Skype that as always cuts the distance and makes my time away more barable.

No comments: