Thursday, October 2, 2014

An old hobby of mine

Day 1352 - I had a meeting today with my CPA to go over my tax return. It's almost a year since I opened the store and from a very modest beginning it grew to a nice place. Still not where I hope to see it but by now it is in a good enough place that it can go on like that for a long time, especially since we see an increase in sales from month to month. It makes me very happy since I don't want to give it up. I love my store and the qualities it brings into my life. I love the spiritual development I did this year. And I M looking forward to the day I can start doing numerology consultation. I love the direction my life is going and so I needed this external reinforcement that it's looking ok and I can continue doing that. I never thought I will own a mystic store, but now that I do, I am so thankful for that. I feel so lucky to work in a field that intrigued and inspired me for years; that I used to spend days in stores like that and now I can spend weeks and months there. I am so thankful I had the insight to turn my hobby into a business.

No comments: