Sunday, November 2, 2014

Back home and off the air

Day 1380 I was on route with no Internet access. Days 1381 and 1382 I lost my SIM card during the trip and could not reinstall a new one until Sunday. So i got to spend a relaxing weekend with no Internet access. A very quite one. Having a quality time with my partner after two weeks away. And a very rainy Friday added to the coziness and the romance. I really missed him very much and it was good to be back together. On Saturday we had a long hike on the beach, went to a restaurant and I mainly rested, a little jet lagged on this side of the ocean as well. And today I finally got my phone back on and I am now officially back. I am so very happy to be back in my routine, with all the great hospitality of my friend and my kids it's still not home and I was out of my daily life, yet not really a tourist so a little uncomfortable situation. But I am doing happily every time because it gives me a chance to sped some time with my kids. And I cherish that so very much. I am thankful to be back home. I am thankful for the wonderful time I got to spend with my partner this weekend. I am thankful for finally being back on the air today.

No comments: