Thursday, November 6, 2014

More comfortable meditation

Day 1386 - I woke up this morning very early and decided to sit for a meditation session instead of going back to sleep. It was the first early light and all was quiet and calm and the best thing was that my mind was cry calm after a good night sleep. I put my alarm clock for 22 minutes, as I decided yesterday, but when my time was up I felt I can do more and so I did. I stopped the watch after 34 minutes and was so happy about this wonderful achievement. It gave me so much calm for he rest if the day and a real push to keep doing that. So this is a very short entry and as soon as I am done I'm going to sit for my night meditation. I hope I will have a good experience as well. I am thankful for this gift of calm I am finding. I am thankful for every little step on my way to a more aware life. I am thankful for every moment of my life, just as they are.

No comments: