Monday, November 10, 2014

About faith

Day 1390 - my niece gave birth today to twins; a boy and a girl. This by itself is big news. Add to that the fact that she already has three little kids at home, the oldest is not even 5 yet. And add to that the fact that she is only 22 years old... I only have three children and still it's not easy. I can't even imagine being so young and with such a big family. But I know they'll be just fine. They live in a very tight knit community and everyone, especially her family, will help her. And I know that as young as she is, she's a great mom. It just leaves me speacless thinking about this huge task they have. It's interesting to see how religious people take things so differently then secular people. They are doing think with great trust in a higher power who leads them and never let them fall;whereas secular people feel they have to be in total control, as if it's even possible. Faith is what help people to do the impossible; the belief that if they'll fall He will be there to lend a hand and help them back to their feet. And this knowledge gives great powers to ho forward, even when the get going is so very difficult.

No comments: