Tuesday, November 11, 2014

About being ready

Day 1391 - I started today my advanced numerology class. I know I need this class to feel I am knowledgable enough to start doing analysis for others. I don't feel that the basic class is good enough; so, it was very interesting to hear one of our classmates talking about the readings she is doing for others. I asked myself am I just afraid to make the commitment thus keep taking classes or is it real. And I am sure it is real. Even after one class I can already see things I was not aware of and I am sure there is so much more to come. And I don't like to get the job half done. I feel as if I betray the people who trusted me and I am not ready to do that. So I will wait four more months before calling myself a numerologist and start reading for people. I am so happy I decided to take the advanced class.

No comments: