Thursday, November 13, 2014

About selling one's arts and crafts

Day 1393 - few days ago I visited one of our suppliers and saw a string of beads made of Rise Quartz and it gave me an idea for something I can make out of it. Today I finally had the time and all the other suppliers I needed for it and I made it. And it came out even more impressive than I imagined. And it made me so happy. Only last week I talked about not being in touch with my creative side and here I am, proving this is not true. I might just not in a painting period but I sure am back in my beading corner, happy as a lark to make more and more bead jewelry. There is not a single day I don't make something for the store to display and sell, all with crystal beads or chips and all are very well accepted by our customers. And it makes me very happy. First because it keeps my creative side in high gear and secondly because when I make things and don't have to buy it from a supplier, my customers get a better deal and still my profit is greater; and best if all it makes me so happy to know that things I made are decorating houses all over the city and adorn many women. It's a very special feeling indeed.

No comments: