Sunday, November 16, 2014

Insurance

Day 1396 - a year passed since we opened our store, so now we are in the realm of comparing and of doing things for the second time; like insurance for the store. Last year I just asked my insurance guy to do that but this year we decided to get some other quotes as well. And after doing that we decided to renew our policy with my insurance guy. So we asked him to come to the store and this morning we had the meeting. The funny thing is that I got his name from a guy in the agency where I bought my car and I never even met him. So after four years of doing business with him he finally came to the store. I think it's a good thing to do that, to put a face to a name, and in our case it was important for us that he'll see the store and assures us that it's well insured and suggests what to do if he thinks it's not. We did get some tips, I also did some changes to my personal insurance, so an important visit. And we got the peace of mind that the business is well covered. We all know that insurance we do with the hope we'll never have to use it, we actually pay for our peace of mind. To cover des asters that can be to heavy financially for us to bare alone. I am very thankful for that, for another year of peace of mind and I sure hope I'll never have to use it.

No comments: