Saturday, January 3, 2015

A magic in a bottle

Day 1444 - last week we had a visit in the store of an agent of an aromatherapy oils company. We talked for a while but their products as good as they are are to expensive for our needs but he showed us one oil that is like a magic healer and should always be around and had few war stories to tell us about the wonders of this oil. I decided that it might be too expensive for my clients but it sure sounds good for me and bought it and since then kept it in my pocket. Today we decided to take a trip, even though it rained, and we visited a lovely Beduin tent in the Galilee. We ate and later set by the fireplace since it was very cold, and had a lovely time. All was good until for some unexplained reason I took the searing hot end if the took we used to turn the wood in the fireplace in my hand. The result was not very pleasant as you can imagine. Very painful will be a more accurate description if it. And in my mind I already saw the painful blister that will develop on my poor finger tips. And then I remembered the magic oil and decided it is the perfect moment to try it. And this is what I did. For the next hour I put new drop as soon as the one before was absorbed into my skin, directly on the affected area. I am happy to report it did its magic on me. No blister no nothing. Not even very red skin. We can see the scar on the tips if my finger but nothing more. It is absolutely amazing. Something like this stays on the body for at leafy a week. Now I have a story to tell my clients. It sure worth the price of that bottle.

No comments: