Sunday, January 4, 2015

Final check up

Day 1445 - we went today to see the apartment one more time before signing the contract tomorrow. Just to make sure there are no hidden surprises and also to take some measurements. I have to buy some things like a sofa bed, a washer and also to see if my very big American size bed will fit in. So, I was very happy to realize that I like the place even more than I remembered; it's just beautiful and well maintained and what was even nicer is that the owners are planning to leave for us some of their furniture for free. So I have to get rid of my too big of a bed, but they leave their's, so I only have to buy a new mattress. And of course the sofa and the washer. As always, a move involve buying some new things especially when it's finally my home and not a rented apartment so it's worth the investment. I am so very thankful for finding this lovely apartment and being able to afford buying it. I am thankful we have such nice people as sellers, it makes the whole process so pleasant. I am thankful I can buy my own place and leave this Nomad life behind me.

No comments: