Thursday, January 22, 2015

Towards new beginnings

Day 1462 - I don't know what's going on with this blog lately. I blogged a nice entry yesterday just to find out today that it was not posted not saved. I'll try to recall at least some if it even if it's now posted a day too late and incomplete. Days of turmoil and change, as it should be according to my numerology data. It is always the weeks prior to ones' birthday. And for me this is also going to be a year of new beginnings. So I know one already - my new apartment that I just bought and will be moving to in about two months. I also know my son is moving here next weekend. And I will finish my numerology class and hopefully start working in this field this year. So a real new beginnings in all the fields that matter - feeling, occupation and family. I wonder what else awaits me this year...

No comments: