Tuesday, January 27, 2015

An opportunity

Day 1468 - for the past few months I am thinking about a certain product I want to make but I was not sure about the "how to" so I just delayed it until I'll find the time to test some ideas. And I just dragged my feet until yesterday when a client came in and asked if we have that specific product. That was my que. and so I promised to make it until Friday and today I started testing. Few simple errors and I think I got it. I had to leave for my numerology class so I didn't finish it yet but I was so happy to see the progress and come with few new ideas for relating products while doing that. And as usual, it makes me so happy to see how something I created is making its way to a loving home. To see that I made someone happy by creating it. I am thankful to this costumer that pushed me to finally make that product and stop my procrastination. I am thankful for skills I developed in the past year in the field of applied art. I am thankful for an opportunity to push my boundaries and learn something new.

No comments: