Saturday, January 17, 2015

Number 3 in numerology

Day 1458 - another heart warming visit. Another long drive back home. Three hours is a long drive by any standard and in a small country like ours it's even longer almost half the length of it to be precise. So what should I write about tonight? I wrote so many times how thankful I am I can see my parents so often after many years abroad and still every time I go there I am so thankful I didn't miss it all, I didn't come here too late. In six day it will be a year since my father's accident. And I told him today that now, a year later, I can say how lucky he was about his miraculous recovery; that it's really not a given to be back on his feet in such a way. That too many times it is the beginning of the end. And I know he is not back to what he was before but he is so much better than such a fall and injury can cause. Most people his age will never recover from that. He is lucky and we are lucky as well. In numerology the number 3 suggests that the person is very lucky and things somehow fall into place at the last minute, that you don't have to worry and it will be ok. I think that my father was protected by his numbers and this is why he is still with us today, sharp and clear and back on his feet; all things that last year we didn't think possible. So I am thankful tonight for one more visit to my parents. I am thankful I got to spend some quality time with my daughter and see how happy she is. I am thankful I had a serious talk with my brother in law that made me understand a few things and will also help my sister. I am thankful my drive back was dry thus much easier. I am thankful to be back home. So many reasons to be thankful!! I am such a lucky woman, even if I don't have 3 in my numbers.

No comments: