Sunday, February 24, 2013

A tear

Day 768 - I left home early today so I can leave work early and have more time with my beloved partner. I drove home happily to surprise him just to find an empty place so I had to call and tell him I'm here and find out where he was. Turned out he wanted to surprise me and was almost at my work place! It felt like an O. Henry story. I told him it's good, it means we really love each other. So I drove back to meet him and we spent an amazing evening together. I gave him my present - it turned out to be 3 CDs - and the tear in his eye was a better reward than any I can ask for. He knew how much I put my love into this and its all that matters. And now, as every night lately, is very late and I am so happy I can go to sleep soon, I have a serious sleep deprivation to make up, and I will do that, I just have to.

I am thankful my present was received the way I was hoping it will. I am thankful for a tear I saw in my beloved's eyes. I am thankful I made it, for this inspiration. I am thankful I can rearrange my evening once again. 

No comments: