Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pampering party

Day 765 - My daughter started working in a high end cosmetic company. And so for my birthday she decided to give me their line of products for women my age. Today she came to visit us after she finished her work and brought all the products with her. We set in our living room like two teenagers and worked our way through them. She gave me a thorough explanation about each and then I did facial cleaning followed by a deep treatment mask and then serum and facial cream; she also buffed my nails to a shine and now they look all healthy again without any nail polish cover-up. I don't remember the last time I was so pampered and it feels amazing. the results of all these facial products are also amazing - my skin is softer and more shiny. I enjoyed this girl's time so very much and it is absolutely an unbelievable present. I never do all these things for myself and my daughter's gentle push might just put me in the right direction. She is so wonderful for thinking of me and bringing me such a wonderful and maybe even life changing present. How thoughtful; how much love she put into it...
  
I am thankful for this surprising and so very special gift. I am thankful for her personal treatment and her love. I am thankful for the way I feel tonight, so wonderful and pampered. And after a very short night, I am thankful I can go to sleep now, we have another long day tomorrow.

No comments: