Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A lucky choice

Day 1307 - another Tuesday brings with it another numerology class and I, like every week, is amazed at the accuracy of its analysis. At the power, thus responsibility, that is given to me. I find myself every week driving the one hour long way back home after a very long day, so excited and invigorated with the new knowledge, with the new discoveries of the possibilities and the endless information we can get from something so simple as one's birth date and name. And now we also start getting the analysis tools to help people make better choices and even heal. And this is where things are getting exciting. The idea I can help family, friends and strangers is something I like very much. I took this class because it works well into the theme of a mystic store, I didn't think it will be what it turned out to be. A tool for self development and help others do that as well.
I am thankful for this choice, for the rewards I get for walking this path. I promise to use it wisely and to the benefit of others.

No comments: