Sunday, August 17, 2014

The right timing

Day 1305 - I started reading the book "seven spiritual laws of success" again, years after I last read it. I am in a very different place on my spiritual journey now and so I see and understand very different things now. It is a very interesting experience to revisit something years later and look at it in new eyes. So I believe everything happens for a reason. It was not a coinsidence that I picked up the book yesterday. It was just what I needed at that very junction. And so I started my morning with practice for the first law. Meditation in nature. I did not meditate now for a very long time so my mind was racing as I was trying to bring it to stillness but I know that this is how it all starts and if I'll stick to it the calm will come. It's just funny to observe the endless chatter in my mind that during the day I am not so aware of. So I'll try to practice silence and meditation in the next few weeks before moving to the next law; this time I want to be part of the change and not just read about it and understand it but not witness it.
I am thankful this book came back into my life in the right moment. I am thankful for intervention I don't understand but want to be part of.

No comments: