Saturday, August 2, 2014

Visiting my parents

Day 1290 - visiting my parents with my daughter and the son if my brother. The boy lives abroad and came for a visit. It was interesting to hear his point of view and of course to see how someone who is not used to the reality if life in this crazy corner of the world see it. But most if all it was good to see him, to see my parents,  to see my sister and her family, to see my aunt and ancle who cane to visit as well and most of all to see my daughter. We had a very nice day, and they are both in good shape so I'm happy about that. I live more than three hits away so I sure don't make the trip often enough but I am very happy for every time I do go and get to see them. And my dad improved a lot since last time so I'm happy about that as well. A good weekend in the middle of all the craziness, few hours of rest  so I am very thankful for that as well.

No comments: