Friday, August 1, 2014

Day 26

Day 1289 - the war is still going on and during a cease fire they kidnapped a soldier and killed two more. And no end in sight...
My numerology teacher thinks that it will take more than a month and a half until a solution will be found and that Hamas will lose its hold over Gaza. I still don't know how to calculate that but I sure hope he is right and something good will come out of all this mess. I sure hope that innocent people will be able to go to sleep at night without worrying about their safety. It's difficult for us at the home front where we have a comfortable bed and showers and no real danger for most part, I cannot even imagine how hard it is for our soldiers to be on the battle fields with full gear at this heat when they are under fire for almost a month now. How hard it is to see the things they have to see there, to be under constant state of immense danger, to see fallen and injured friends and to keep going strong. I admire these young brave men that are protecting our country with their own bodies. It's a debt we'll never be able to pay back. But we all know that if not for their courageous fights it could have been a disastrous scenario here in a few months. So I pray tonight, like every night for the safety of all our soldiers and I thank them so very much for what they do for us.

No comments: