Saturday, August 16, 2014

Following a dream

Day 1304 - Saturday of rest after a very long and very satisfying week. and, as always, it gives the energy for another very long week which I hope will be good as well. We are in an uncharted territory and I have to admit, it is a very exciting ground to walk on. Of course, it raise the bar tremendously for next month to surpass but I'll worry about that when the time comes. Right now I enjoy the see the numbers climbing and to see us getting closer and closer to black. I don't want to jinx it so nothing more about it, but I am thankful for what ever comes my way. For many months I believed in this dream when it was so far away; we started it from scratch, no reputation, no special knowledge and in a very small and challenging field just a dream and the guts to go for it, and it's so very special to see it slowly materializing. I am so very thankful for that.

No comments: