Thursday, August 7, 2014

Venturing out

Day 1295 - I held a booth in the mall again. Now that I only work at the store I can do that and I think it was a very good thing. I had a pretty good day sales wise but even more iportantly is the fact that I could talk with by standees about the courses we offer and some might even join. I see a very big difference in the behavior of people on Thursday eve and Friday morning. They are not so much in a hurry and are ready to engage in conversation and since this is the main reason I am holding a booth there it means I am much more effective on a Thursday. It's a very long day but totally worth giving it a shot.
 
I am thankful for a good and productive day. I am thankful to be able to go to sleep a little after midnight before waking up to a new mall day. I am thankful for everything I have in my life; for my life.

No comments: