Saturday, September 17, 2011

Action Packed Day

Day 242 – I don’t know if everyone has that, but I for sure, have slow days and then action packed days as well. Today was an action day. I was full of good energy. I washed my car (it really needed that!) for a start, and then I went to the gym for 2 hours and I was able to run again (I did it yesterday as well) with no knee pain – loved it! when I came back I cleaned my house, and since I was already so full of energy,  I danced for an hour all by myself to the haunting music of Salif Keita (amazing stuff) , and then I took my dog for a very long walk. We went to visit my mother-in-low (ex) and it was very nice. She’s always happy when I come to visit, since she is very lonely, and we had a long and pleasant conversation.  And she always says how wonderful I look (reluctantly at first, since I left her son to be so happy, but now she just appreciate it without being hurt about our separation anymore) the end result of this visit is that she will come with me to my art class next week! I managed to convince this 80 some years old woman who doesn’t want to do much anymore, to join my art class. A miracle!!! I’ll call the teacher tomorrow and let him know. I was so happy, if somewhat surprised I managed to convince her to come. Must be a direct divine intervention – no other explanation makes sense.
I am thankful for a wonderful day, lots of important phone calls and more so full of action. I am thankful I finally washed my car again. I am thankful this is my third workout session this week – keeping the good work. And I am thankful most of all for this divine intervention that helped my ex-mother-in-low decide to join my art class. For 3 hours once a week she will not be bored out of her mind.  

No comments: