Friday, September 9, 2011

A Morning Stroll

Day 234– I was strolling the streets this morning when I came upon a bulletin board that stopped me dead on my feet. The first one – a new pub in town decided to open its door on Wednesday nights to Karaoke !! Finally after a long wait there’s going to be a karaoke bar here in town – I’m going to check it – still on my to-do list from many months ago. The second ad was even more interesting – “dance from you guts” it said so I called right away and asked what is it all about. She told me that she thinks dancing is something you have do feel inside you. She teaches some structure, but it’s mostly it’s a very sensual and very free from. I told her that this is exactly how I look at it, and so this Wednesday I am going to a free introductory class to improve and connect even better with the music inside me. Too bad these two wonderful things are on the same day, so I won’t be able to do both on the same time. So I’ll start with the dancing this week and then switch to karaoke the week after. One thing for sure, karaoke is a onetime thing (or at least not very often even) whereas dancing, if I like the teacher and the class I might stay there for a very long time.
I am thankful for this serendipitous event. Once again my stars align and the opportunity presents itself. I am thankful I found someone with the same kind of thinking regarding dancing and I sure hope it will work out. I am visiting my parents this weekend and so I am thankful for that. we never know when is the last time we see someone until it’s too late so I am thankful I got to see them one more time and they look nice and relatively strong, so I hope they still have in them many more such visits.

No comments: