Monday, September 26, 2011

I am Dead Tired


Day 251 – I have a lot of work lately, I am doing my job as well as part of one of my colleagues who is on a half year leave, there are days I am just swamped, not knowing what to do first. On top of it I do some volunteering work and I am also trying to take classes, do the Artist’s way, in short my days are too short and so I decided to wake up at 4:30 this morning and get to work real early. Didn’t work out as planned since I had to make an early morning Skype call I didn’t plan on taking. And then my daughter came to our hospital to start taking tests to identify her allergies, so I stayed with her in the clinic for 3 hours and then we went out to lunch … in short I had to make up for the lost time and by the time I got home I was dead tired. I couldn’t even think clear. Just a quick shower and I crawled to bed. I don’t remember the last time I was so tired.
The only thing I can think of is how thankful I am I can go to sleep. How thankful I am for having a bed and a blanket and a roof over my head so I can crash and be safe and have a chance to sleep. I am so thankful for sleep.

No comments: