Tuesday, April 15, 2014

And sad moments as well

Day 1181 - a few precious hours with my parents, a few with my daughter; my day in a nutshell. We drove back home from the deep south, dreading the traffic we left early and it was a good thing. We beat the traffic and were home with no delay cut was not an easy ride though. The past year left deep scars and a big gap that I don't seem to be able to bridge at the moment. I hope time will heal the wounds but right now they are very fresh and no amount of words can do that. It makes me very sad, I never thought we can be in this position but we are. At least we talked about, it's a good place to start. I don't know what else to say right now.  

I am thankful for a wonderful holiday with my family. I am thankful for time spent with my daughter. I am thankful even for difficult moments and I know it will get better, hopefully soon.

No comments: