Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Taking care of my car

Day 1174 - I took my car to the car wash today. Someone broke my side mirror few months ago and since then I didn't wash the car, I was concerned the temporary fix won't withstand the automatic car wash treatment. But it was so dirty by now that I decided to risk it and I am very happy to report it survived it. Now I have a very clean car inside and out. I also took the car to the garage to be serviced. The long drive I take every day means I have to service it more often. So, my wallet is a little lighter but my car is in a much better condition and I can take it for the long ride to visit my parents next week for Passover. It's late again and tomorrow is my moving day, so I am going to sleep now. Good night.
 
I am thankful I found the time to give my car all this much needed TLC. I am thankful about the outcome, much more enjoyable than I thought it would. I am thankful for my last day here as a resident of this town.

No comments: