Monday, April 7, 2014

Website adventures

Day 1173 - I worked on our website and deciphered some complex issues I was sure I'll need help from the people who built it for us. But I was very happy to discover how to do it myself. Now I have so much more power to do things, much more than they taught me and I am not dependent on them any more. The outcome, of course, is that at 12:15 am I was still playing and posting stuff, but it is for us and every little thing I do is there for us, to make our website better. So now I am going to sleep, finally, and I have to admit, it feels good to be able to decipher things like that, to be able to navigate and change and modify things as I please. I am so happy I have this ability to somehow just find the way to do things like that. I am so happy I can finally put it to a good use, to serve us.
 
I am thankful I was able to solve the puzzle. I am thankful for a few hours of work that were very satisfying and fruitful. I am thankful for a long day that is coming to its end, for a good day at the store, for the stillness before the storm (moving Wednesday, remember?!). I am thankful I can go to sleep right now, as always.  

No comments: