Tuesday, April 22, 2014

About networking

Day 1188 - again it's very late but we had a very interesting and productive networking group meeting. Much more focused and with very good tips, i felt like we learned something, like it was worth our time; as much as we hesitated before hand wether to attend it I am glad we did.  Its not easy and we come home very late but living now in the city makes it so much easier. We had a 15 minutes ride instead of 45, a big difference indeed. We still don't see much work coming from this venue and we sure invest a lot, but networking is farming and patience is the name of the game. Sooner or later we'll saw what we carefully planting and caring for right now. It's not easy and puzzling at times but I am determined to break the code and understand the game and use it to my advantage.

I am thankful for a very productive networking night. I am thankful for the convenience of a very short ride back home. I am thankful for the opportunity to learn the ropes of networking. I am thankful that at 1 am I can finally go to sleep.

No comments: